Hello, blog readers! This Summer, I am not going to write at all. I’m just going to take a break for about three months.
You can still read old posts, and I may re-publish a few good ones from the past two years, but as far as new content… I will be saying goodbye.
Have a super awesome Summer and don’t forget to make Summer plans. Like…
- Taking a three-mile walk every day and running parts of it.
- Applying for jobs and working as much as I can.
- Memorizing John 15. (You should do this, it’s not a huge passage and it’s mostly Jesus’ words.)
- Reading a short list of ten books about missionaries and such, then moving on to The Chronicles of Narnia and The Lord of the Rings.
- Being a coach for our church’s day camp and teaching the Bible story.
- …more I forgot…?
Those are mine.
Oh, and by the way, this is the 1ooth post on the blog! I think I have been doing this for two years now.
Talk to you later!